Blog Update (14/12/2021): End of an era

   Hey, folks. I know I haven't been active on this blog for the majority of the year, because I had so much that's been on my mind throughout the entire year. There's just no easy way to say this but, I'm officially retiring this blog, since I'm officially announcing retirement from reacting to anime. I would like to thank you for all your support over the last year, as if it meant so much to me over the last half of 2020, and yes, I know I haven't been active on this at all in 2021. However, I am NOT shutting the blog down, since I'm giving all you guys the chance to relive all my reactions, including all 500 episodes of Naruto Shippuden of which I did the entire of in the remainder of last year. Even though I'm not reacting to anime anymore, I recently thought of a new reaction idea. From New Year's Day, I thought of reacting to episodes of Power Rangers on a daily basis (one a day, though, compared to my reactions of Naruto Shippuden, four reaction in one day is a bit too much pressure for me!). So watch out for my new reaction corner: "The Reactin' Grid", starting from 1 January 2022! Trust me, there will be so much more to look forward to, when that moment comes!


Once again, thank you so much for your support on this blog! And as for me, it's time to say goodbye to me producing new anime reactions, and start a new chapter next year.


One more time... this post has been published...

---Geraint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naruto Shippuden Episode Shortcuts

Naruto Shippuden - Episode 470: Connecting Thoughts Reaction

Naruto Shippuden - Episode 500: The Message Reaction