A quick statement from the owner of the blog (28/12/2020)

 Hi, folks. I just want to let you know, that it's been three days since I finished Naruto Shippuden, so I've decided to take a 7-day break starting from Boxing Day (already gone) and start again on New Year's Day, which in a result, Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Academia will now resume on New Year's Day. However, this will now affect Death Note as it will be starting on the same day. Sorry I haven't reacted to anime for a while, but it was my decision to get my energy back ever since finishing Naruto Shippuden, because 500 is a big number at the end of the day. Thanks for understanding this statement. I'll see you again on New Year's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naruto Shippuden Episode Shortcuts

Naruto Shippuden - Episode 470: Connecting Thoughts Reaction

Naruto Shippuden - Episode 500: The Message Reaction