Blog Update (9/8/2020): Tags Now Included

 Hi, folks, Geraint here! First of all, I just want to say thank you for your amazing support for this blog over the first two (or, should I say three) weeks since I started reacting to anime. I'm here today with a quick update for the blog. Since I started posting my reactions on this blog, I never even thought of adding tags in certain anime so people can stay on track on how far I've gotten in my progress of selected shows I've been eyeing recently. So, starting from today and onwards, I will now be adding tags to new anime episode reactions. Also, look out for Naruto Shippuden episode 34 later today. Take care, and I'll see you later. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naruto Shippuden Episode Shortcuts

Naruto Shippuden - Episode 470: Connecting Thoughts Reaction

Naruto Shippuden - Episode 500: The Message Reaction